PTA/PTO Leaders Resources
Welcome PTA/PTO leaders!
Our goal is to empower students and their communities through self-advocacy and teach the “WHY” and “HOW” families and communities can support their students advocating for themselves.
Our courses discuss topics such as:
- supporting your student with asking for help
- planning and thinking ahead for the future
- goal setting
- executive functioning (organization)
- social and emotional support (friends and feelings)
- communication in the current technology environment
- and so much more!
We encourage students, families, PTA/PTO leaders, as well as parent education program coordinators to view our Class Sessions Catalog for all virtual courses options.
Contact us to set up a free 15 minute consultation to see what we can do for you!